ACCO & SB Partner on Climate Change Training
The Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO) and Sustainable Brands (SB) have announced a partnership that will advance their collective efforts to advance corporate climate change and sustainability initiatives worldwide. ACCO will immediately provide access to climate change training to SB corporate members, and the two organizations will subsequently explore opportunities for program alignment and collaboration.
SB corporate members are provided up to four (4) individual accounts on ACCO's training portal. Taking advantage of this offer will enable those individuals to immediately take advantage of complimentary access to the following ACCO online training courses until June 30, 2017:
- Climate-101: Understanding Climate Science & the Latest Projections
- Energy-101: Creating a Comprehensive Energy Efficiency Management Program
- GHG-101: Basics of GHG Accounting, Reporting & Disclosing GHG Emissions
- GHG-102: Fundamentals of the Energy, Water & Food Nexus
- Governance-101: Engaging Stakeholders & Establishing Early Strategies for Leading Organizational Change
Additionally, the following course modules will be available to you when ACCO adds them to the training portal in mid-April 2017:
- Economics-101: The Economics of Climate Change
- SupplyChain-101: Introduction to Assessing Climate Related Risks in the Supply Chain
SB Corporate Members can consult their recent newsletter or SB staff for instructions on how to leverage this opportunity.
ACCO and SB are continuing to explore other opportunities for collaboration in order to support their stakeholder interests and organizational visions.