Task Force: Renewable Energy Training Modules
As organizations are increasingly establishing renewable energy goals and/or are increasing their greenhouse gas reduction goals, building competencies in key departments or agencies will be critical to success.
ACCO is convening practitioners and experts to establish a suite of training modules tailored for key internal stakeholders such as procurement, legal, financial management, facilities management and energy management teams.
Participation in this task force is open to all ACCO members and individuals invited by ACCO.
Initial Task Force Members
- Blaine Collison – ACCO Board Member
- Holly Emerson – Senior Analyst, Ingersoll Rand
- Ann Erhardt – Chief Sustainability Officer for Infrastructure, Planning, and Facilities, Michigan State University
- Brian Schoening – Environmental Sustainability Program Manager, Northrop Grumman
- Scott Stallard – Senior Manager of Environmental Sustainability, Corporate Energy, Environment, Safety and Health (CEESH), Lockheed Martin
- Michael Waslin – Sr. Engineering Specialist, Env. Sustainability, Merck
Building Renewable Energy Competencies
throughout the Organization
Additional information on task force leaders and participation will be published here shortly