About Individual Membership in ACCO
Individual Member Rates & Benefits
Government employees: $125 per year
General professionals: $195 per year
- Student membership enrollment will be announced in Spring/Summer 2017
The following benefits are available to all ACCO individual members, regardless of membership category:
- Subscription to CCO Weekly Brief
- Access to Job Board, Member-Only Resources & Discussion Forum
- Complimentary Access to ACCO Online Training Programs supporting ACCO Credentialing
- Eligible to Join ACCO Peer Exchanges and Solutions Groups
- Contribute Content to ACCO Knowledge Center and Member Forums
Premium Membership + Accreditation
Special limited-time offer:
One-time optional add-on fee of $295 (for newly enrolling members)
- First membership year extended by 6 months
- Access to exam modules for ACCO credentials
- Enrollment fee waived for ACCO credentials
|Spotlighting Member Benefits|
Free Online Training: Our courses are taught by recognized experts, who bring real-world and relevant experience and important insights to bootcamp participants.
NEW! Mentoring Program: ACCO's new mentorship model has been designed to help practitioners get immediate help in their practice area, career trajectory, workplace challenges and skill building. Members can participate as mentors, mentees or both.CCO Weekly Brief: The CCO Weekly Brief is an aggregation of the latest news, reports and commentary that became a member-only benefit in 2017.
Peer Exchanges: ACCO convenes members for virtual discussions on topics identified by organizational members and/or ACCO staff. Individual members are invited to participate in these activities.
Solutions Groups: ACCO individual members are eligible to participate in solutions working groups.
Member-Only Meetings: ACCO individual members are invited to member-only virtual meetings, which will take place quarterly in 2017.
Member Referral Program: Earn rewards for new member referrals.