About Individual Membership in ACCO
Individual Member Rates & Benefits
Government employees: $125 per year
General professionals: $195 per year
- Student membership enrollment will be announced in Spring/Summer 2017
The following benefits are available to all ACCO individual members, regardless of membership category:
- Subscription to CCO Weekly Brief
- Access to Job Board, Member-Only Resources & Discussion Forum
- Complimentary Access to ACCO Online Training Programs supporting ACCO Credentialing
- Eligible to Join ACCO Peer Exchanges and Solutions Groups
- Contribute Content to ACCO Knowledge Center and Member Forums
Premium Membership + Accreditation
Special limited-time offer:
One-time optional add-on fee of $295 (for newly enrolling members)
- First membership year extended by 6 months
- Access to exam modules for ACCO credentials
- Enrollment fee waived for ACCO credentials
|Spotlighting Member Benefits|
|Member Referral Program: Earn
rewards for new member referrals.
CCO Weekly Brief: The CCO Weekly Brief is an aggregation of the latest news, reports and commentary that became a member-only benefit in 2017.
Online Training: Our courses are taught by recognized experts, who bring real-world and relevant experience and important insights to bootcamp participants.
Peer Exchanges: ACCO convenes members for virtual discussions on topics identified by organizational members and/or ACCO staff. Individual members are invited to participate in these activities.
Solutions Groups: ACCO individual members are eligible to participate in solutions working groups.
Member-Only Meetings: ACCO individual members are invited to member-only virtual meetings, which will take place quarterly in 2017.