ACCO Job Openings
This position supports activities related to ACCO's working groups, advisory board and Board of Directors. The intern will be expected to support all ACCO member meetings by helping with meeting logistics, taking minutes, reporting and tracking action items, and online collaboration. This internship position will also involve event support and speaker coordination for ACCO webinars and workshops.
- Proofreading and editing materials;
- Research and synthesis supporting ACCO publications and weekly member bulletin;
- Assisting in organizing meetings and conferences;
- Conducting outreach to prospective and existing partner organizations; and
- Drafting content for the ACCO web site, research reports, and social media.
- An undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in environmental studies, sustainability, business or other field related to ACCO's activities;
- A detail-oriented, highly organized individual preferably with previous office/administrative experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated mastery of oral and written English;
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), Internet research and communication tools (blogs, social media etc);
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize among competing demands;
- Familiarity with climate change policy and business issues;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in responding to challenges and opportunities with minimal supervision; and
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals and colleagues at all levels.
Full-time and part-time Internship positions are available. The specific hours of the internship are flexible. If you participate in a work-study program please indicate that in your application. We welcome applications from volunteer interns, as well.
Send resume and cover letter to careers@ACCOonline.org.